Vegan Bolognese with Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 box Banza Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 jar Raos Marinara Sauce
- 1 package Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger (2 burgers) or 1 package of Beefy Crumble
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half lengthwise
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sliced tomatoes onto baking sheet. Spray tomatoes with avocado oil spray. Top with sea salt.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place meat in large skillet over low heat. Cook until meat is throughly cooked. Drain excess fat or blot with paper towel.
- Return skillet to the low heat. Add jar of marinara sauce into the skillet and mix into the meat. Cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Boil water in large pot. Cook Banza pasta according to directions.
- Serve pasta in a bowl with vegan bolognese sauce and top with oven roasted tomatoes.
Disclosure: I received a free sample of Banza Pasta to develop this recipe.