Thai Lettuce Wraps
Inspired by The Cheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce Wraps
Marinade and Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp PB2
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
Lettuce Wraps and Toppings
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 package Better Than Noodles
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped peanuts
- Black sesame seeds
- Sweet chili sauce
For chicken and marinade:
- Add all marinade ingredients except chicken to a food processor and blend.
- Place chicken and marinade sauce into large ziplock bag and marinade in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up until overnight.
- Heat indoor grill pan on high heat. Place chicken strips onto grill. Heat both sides until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken strips from grill and set aside on serving platter. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
For Peanut Sauce
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to sauce dish and place on serving platter with chicken.
For Lettuce Wraps and Toppings:
- Rinse, drain, and dry fry Better Than Noodles. Set in refrigerator to cool down before serving.
- Place sweet chili sauce into sauce dish and set on serving platter with chicken strips.
- Set all toppings on serving platter.
- Use butter lettuce as a wrap, adding chicken and all of the toppings into each piece of lettuce.