Strawberry Basil Popsicles
Yields 6 Popsicles
- 3 cups loosely chopped strawberries
- 5 basil leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Place chopped strawberries and torn basil leaves into a food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth. Add Fiber Syrup and chia seeds into food processor and pulse a few times until well blended.
- Pour strawberry mixture into Zoku Mod Pop Molds. Place pop sticks and drip guard into each pop mold.
- Freeze for 8 hours. Once frozen, remove each popsicle and individual mold from the base. Run the mold under warm water. Once loose, remove popsicle from mold and serve.