Pumpkin Sage Cauliflower Crust Manicotti
- 2 packages Outer Aisle Gourmet Cauliflower Sandwich Thins
- 15 oz. container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- 2 tbsp. Melanie’s Medleys Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. chopped sage
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Alfredo Sauce (1/2 cup to coat lasagna pan and 1/2 cup to spread on top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat lasagna pan with 1/2 cup sauce.
- In medium bowl, add ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic, egg, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Place ricotta mixture into each cauliflower sandwich thin, evenly distributing mixture into the 12 sandwich thins.
- Carefully roll each sandwich thin over with the ricotta mixture and place open side face down on the lasagna pan.
- Spread remaining alfredo sauce over each manicotti and sprinkle with a pinch of mozzarella, parmesan, and sage.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Melanie’s Medleys Cream Cheese to develop this recipe. You code BROOKEZ18 for $15 off your order.