Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
Yields 4 Silver Dollar Pancakes
- 2 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Vanilla Powder
- 2 tbsp. milled flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 heaping tbsp. part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat pancake maker or griddle over medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, add F-Factor powder, milled flaxseed and baking powder. Mix together. Add in egg whites, milk, and ricotta cheese. Mix together batter until smooth. Add additional milk if necessary. Fold in blueberries into batter.
- Pour batter into each pancake mold, distributing evenly. Cook until batter begins to bubble and flip using small spatula to cook other side.
- Serve pancakes immediately, drizzling with your favorite syrup.