Raspberry Chia Jam
Adapted from a The Kitchn recipe
- 2 cups raspberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tbsp fiber syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Place chopped raspberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook fruit until it becomes syrupy, approximately 5-10 minutes. Mash the raspberries.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add in lemon juice and fiber syrup and mix well.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Let the jam sit for at least 5 minutes to thicken.
- Transfer jam to jar or other storage container. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.