Peanut Butter and Raspberry Chia Jam Muffins
Yields 12 Muffins
- 6 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup siggi’s plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup flax milk (or any milk)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
For Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 cup raspberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. fiber syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease or spray 12-cup muffin pan.
- In large bowl, combine F-Factor 20/20 powder, coconut flour, flaxseed, powdered peanut butter, and baking powder.
- In small bowl, whisk 2 eggs. In medium bowl, combine yogurt, applesauce, milk, and vanilla extract. Add whisked eggs into medium bowl and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix powdered peanut butter and water in small bowl to make peanut butter.
- Evenly distribute batter into each muffin tin. Top each muffin with 1 tsp. peanut butter and 1 tsp. raspberry chia jam.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.