Mini Greek Egg White Frittatas
- 1 package Rooster & Lark Greek Skillet (for more vegetables, use 2 packages)
- 12 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 12-count muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Crack 12 egg whites into medium bowl and beat gently. Add salt and pepper.
- Saute Rooster & Lark Greek Skillet in skillet (follow directions according to package).
- Evenly distribute cooked vegetables into each muffin cup. Evenly distribute and pour eggs on top of vegetables into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set. Let cool and serve.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Rooster & Lark Skillets to create this recipe. Get your $1 off coupon here!