Maple Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Casserole
For Casserole Filling
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash, cut into 2-inch cubes, sprayed with avocado oil spray, and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tub Melanie’s Medleys Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese (3.5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. Pyure Organic Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Julian Bakery Vanilla Cinnamon Cluster ProGranola
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with baking mat. Evenly spread with cubes of butternut squash. Roast in oven for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower florets into large bowl with 3 tbsp. of water. Cover with plate. Steam in microwave for 4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- In food processor, add cauliflower, roasted butternut squash, Melanie’s Medleys Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Reduce heat in oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8×8 baking dish.
- Add casserole filling to baking dish. Top with granola and chopped pecans. Bake for 30 mins. Let cool before serving.
Disclosure: I received free samples of Melanie’s Medleys Cream Cheese to develop this recipe. Use code BROOKEZ18 for $15 off your order.