Healthy Steak Fried Rice
- 2 packages of Better Than Rice
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 4 tbsp Soy Vay Marinade and Sauce, Hoisin Garlic
- 6 green onions, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Marinade skirt steak and Soy Vay Marinade and Sauce, Hoisin Garlic in large ziplock bag for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cook skirt steak in large skillet or on grill. Heat until throughly cooked. Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, rinse Better Than Rice in water and drain. Place rice into large skillet over high-heat and dry fry until moisture is gone.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, create space in center of skillet, and add eggs. Cook the eggs and mix in with the rice.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, and green onions. Cook for additional minute until throughly heated.
- Place rice into small bowls. Top with skirt steak. Garnish with additional green onions if desired.