Ginger Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry with Low Carb Rice
- 1 pound chicken cutlets or chicken breast
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets (or any stir-fry vegetable)
- 1 package Miracle Rice
- White sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup scallions
- 4 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Pyure Organic Honey Alternative or any low carb honey
- 1 tbsp. Manitoba Milling Smooth Milled Flaxseed
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse package of Miracle Rice in colander with water. Add to large skillet over high heat. Dry fry until moisture is removed from the rice. Set aside.
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pre-heat large skillet over medium-high heat and generously spray with olive oil spray.
- Slice chicken into 1-2 inch pieces. Add chicken to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken thoroughly, until center is no longer pink. Once cooked, set aside on plate.
- Spray large skillet with olive oil spray over medium-high heat and stir fry broccoli florets until cooked.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add in marinade. Stir fry the broccoli, until sauce thickens. Add in chicken and stir fry for additional minute.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately with low carb rice.