GG Crusted Zucchini Fries
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1/3 cup pulverized GG crackers
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 times (to make 8 long sticks). Cut into slices once crosswise, making 16 sticks from each zucchini (4 inches long and 1/2 inch thick each).
- Add GG’s, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper to a small bowl.
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini sticks individually in egg mixture. Shake off excess and then coat into GG mixture, coating all sides.
- Place each coated zucchini stick on baking pan. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, flipping fries halfway into baking.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.