Frozen Yogurt Berry Bark
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Choc Zero Syrup
- 1/2 cup rinsed raspberries
- 1/2 cup rinsed blueberries
- 1/2 cup rinsed and chopped strawberries
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, add yogurt and syrup. Combine well.
- Spread yogurt evenly onto the parchment paper. Top with yogurt berries.
- Place baking sheet into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from freezer and break into pieces. Serve immediately.
- Store remaining pieces in sealed container freezer.