Cauliflower Gnocchi with Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 package Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Crumbles
- Olive Oil Spray
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Follow directions on package of Beyond Meat Beef Crumbles to cook.
- Once beef crumbles have cooked, add marinara sauce and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, preheat to medium heat and coat with olive oil spray.
- Add package of cauliflower gnocchi into skillet. Pan sauté for approximately 10 minutes or until gnocchi is thoroughly cooked, constantly moving pan to ensure gnocchi does not stick to pan.
- Plate gnocchi and top with the faux bolognese sauce. Save remaining sauce for other uses.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil (optional).