Cauliflower Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Vegan Kale, Cashew, and Basil Pesto Sauce
- Olive Oil Spray
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Heat large skillet to medium heat and coat with olive oil spray.
- Add package of cauliflower gnocchi into skillet. Pan sauté for approximately 10 minutes or until gnocchi is thoroughly cooked, constantly moving pan to ensure gnocchi does not stick to pan.
- Add pesto sauce to gnocchi and mix well.
- Plate gnocchi and garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil (optional). Save remaining sauce for other uses.