BBQ Tofu Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 package Outer Aisle Cauliflower Pizza Crusts (contains 2 crusts)
- 1 – 14oz package extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1- inch cubes
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, plus additional 4 tbsp
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided, plus additional for topping
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced, divided
- Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place cut tofu into ziplock bag. Add 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, coat all sides of tofu, and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place tofu evenly on one of the lined baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip tofu and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set both pizza crusts on the other lined baking sheet.
- Spread 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce on each pizza crust. Top each pizza crust with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/8 cup red onion.
- Add 1/4 cup tofu to each pizza crust (store remaining tofu and use for other dishes). Sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese on top of tofu if desired.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Broil on high for additional 2 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Top pizzas with chopped cilantro.