Baked GG Mozzarella Sticks
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1/3 cup pulverized GG crackers
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Cut each mozzarella stick in half at the center. Place in freezer for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pulverized GG’s, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, and parmesan cheese to a small bowl. Mix together.
- Beat egg in a separate small bowl.
- Remove mozzarella sticks from freezer. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Dip each mozzarella stick in the egg wash. Remove excess egg. Roll each mozzarella stick in the GG mixture, covering all sides.
- Place each coated mozzarella stick on the lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat mozzarella sticks in oven for 8 minutes, flipping each stick after 4 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce.