Chocolate Cheesecake Granola Bars
Yields 12 bars
- 3 cups Julian Bakery ProGranola Vanilla Cinnamon Clusters
- 1/4 cup Fiber Syrup
- 1 cup 0% non-fat siggi’s yogurt
- 4 oz. Melanie’s Medleys Plain Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Choc Zero Honest Syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×8 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In food processor, add granola and pulse for 10-15 seconds or until granola is coarse. Add fiber syrup and pulse until syrup and granola have thoroughly combined.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of granola mixture. Spread remaining granola mixture evenly onto 8×8 baking pan.
- In medium bowl, add greek yogurt, cream cheese, Choc Zero, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix ingredients well until completely smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly on top of granola.
- Crumble remaining granola mixture evenly over yogurt mixture.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 12 squares.
- Store bars in sealed container in refrigerator.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe. Use code BROOKEZ18 on the Melanie’s Medleys website for $15 discount.