Cauliflower Crust Manicotti
- 2 packages Outer Aisle Gourmet Cauliflower Sandwich Thins
- 15 oz. container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- 4 cups spinach, sautéed with avocado oil spray
- 2 cloves garlic, minched
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup marinara sauce (1/2 cup to coat lasagna pan and 1/2 cup to spread on top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat lasagna pan with 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
- In large skillet, add spinach and spray with avocado oil spray. Sautee until wilted. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, add ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, garlic, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt. Mix thoroughly. Add spinach and combine into mixture.
- Place ricotta mixture into each cauliflower sandwich thin, evenly distributing mixture into the 12 sandwich thins.
- Carefully roll each sandwich thin over with the ricotta mixture and place open side face down on the lasagna pan.
- Spread remaining marinara sauce over each manicotti and sprinkle with a pinch of mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.