Triple Chocolate Waffle with Salted Caramel Cream Cheese
Inspired by the original F-Factor Pancake/Waffle
- 4 pulverized GG Crackers (1/3 cup pulverized GG crackers)
- 2 tbsp Chocolate PB2
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tbsp Melanie’s Medleys Salted Caramel Cream Cheese (other flavors you could use are: Strawberry, Honey Pecan, Plain, Blueberry, Cinnamon Toast- just to name a few)
- Choc Zero Chocolate Syrup and Caramel Syrup
- Add first four ingredients together into a bowl and mix together. Add egg whites, milk, and vanilla into bowl and mix all ingredients together.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick spray. Pour batter into the hot waffle maker. Close lid.
- Cook until waffle maker indicates waffle is done.
- Top waffle with scoop Melanie’s Medleys Salted Caramel Cream Cheese.
- Drizzle with Choc Zero Chocolate Syrup and Caramel Syrup, and top with fresh raspberries.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe. Use code BROOKEZ18 on the Melanie’s Medleys website for $15 discount on your order.