Two-Ingredient Granola Cookies
Yields 1 cookie
- Chocolate chips
- Add 1/2 cup ProGranola and 1 tbsp of Fiber Syrup into food processor. Pulse several times until granola is coarse and syrup is thoroughly combined.
- If adding additional toppings, place into food processor and pulse a few more times to combine all of the ingredients.
- Remove mixture from food processor and set onto parchment paper.
- Using your hands, gently form mixture into a 2-3 inch round cookie. Mixture will be sticky, so take your time when forming the cookie.
- Let cookie harden up on the parchment paper at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as a snack on its on or serve with greek yogurt and berries for breakfast!
If you are wanting to make multiple cookies, simply double, triple, quadruple, etc. recipe to make desired amount of cookies!