Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fiber Truffles
Yields 20 Truffles
- 10 NuGo Fiber d’Lish Peanut Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- Remove wrapper from each NuGo Fiber d’Lish Peanut Chocolate Chip Bar and break each bar in half. Roll each half of the bar and form into 1-inch balls. Place each ball on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (20 balls total).
- Melt dark chocolate chips in a double-boiler over the stove-top. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter with 2 tbsp. water in small bowl. Set aside.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, coating all sides, and shaking off excess chocolate.
- Place each truffle on lined baking sheet. Drizzle each truffle with peanut butter.
- Refrigerate truffles for at least one hour, or overnight. Store in refrigerator until enjoying.
Disclaimer: I received compensation from NuGo Nutrition for developing this recipe. Use coupon code BROOKE for 15% off Fiber d’Lish at nugofiber.com through 1/31/2019.