Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Yields 6 popsicles
- 1/2 tub Melanie’s Medleys Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 1 cup 0% non-fat siggi’s yogurt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup Julian Bakery ProGranola Vanilla Cinnamon Clusters or your favorite granola, crumbled into small pieces
- Place cream cheese and yogurt into food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Place chopped strawberries into food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into Zoku Mod Pop Molds, leaving one extra inch in each pop mold. Add granola crumcles into each pop mold. Place pop sticks and drip guard into each pop mold.
- Freeze popsicles overnight. Once frozen, remove each popsicle and individual mold from the base. Run the mold under warm water for a few seconds. Once loose, remove popsicle from mold and serve.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe. Use code BROOKEZ18 on the Melanie’s Medleys website for $15 discount.