Mini Pumpkin Spice Loaves with Chocolate Chunks
Yields 12 mini loaves
- 6 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Co. milled flaxseed
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup siggi’s plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Flax Milk or any milk
- 2 tbsp. FiberYum syrup or any fiber syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Lily’s chocolate bar (2 small pieces per muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease or spray 12-cup brownie pan.
- In large bowl, combine F-Factor 20/20 powder, coconut flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- In small bowl, whisk 2 eggs. In medium bowl, combine yogurt, canned pumpkin, flax milk, FiberYum syrup, and vanilla extract. Add whisked eggs into medium bowl and combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Evenly distribute batter into each brownie tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top each muffin with 2 pieces of chocolate. Bake additional 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.