GG Crusted Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 oz package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 containers (7.5 ounces each) Melanie’s Medleys Plain Cream Cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pulverized GG crackers (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 1.3 L oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine greek yogurt, artichoke hearts, spinach, cream cheese, garlic, and black pepper into a large bowl. Mix well until blended. Add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of parmesan to mixture. Stir well.
- Scoop mixture into the baking dish. Top evenly with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Evenly sprinkle top mixture with the GG crumbs.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with GG crackers, crudite vegetables, or tortilla chips.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe.