Egg Waffle with Scallion Cream Cheese
- 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. Scallion Cream Cheese
- 4 GG crackers
- Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- Preheat waffle maker and coat with non-stick spray.
- Mix eggs in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Once waffle maker is heated, add eggs evenly to waffle maker and let cook until waffle maker indicates they are ready.
- Meanwhile, spread GG crackers with scallion cream cheese.
- Remove eggs from waffle maker and cut into 4 pieces. Add each egg waffle to each GG cracker.
- Sprinkle each egg waffle with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
Optional: Add any cheese and vegetables to eggs to make an egg waffle omelette.