Egg Bake with Sautéed Spinach, Onion, and Cheese
- 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use non-stick spray to grease 8×8 baking pan.
- Sauté onion and spinach in medium skillet with non-stick spray.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add onion, spinach, cheese, milk, and salt and pepper to bowl with eggs. Mix together.
- Add egg mixture to baking pan.
- Bake for 33 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let cool and cut into 16 squares.