Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Muffins
Yields 12 muffins
- 1 cup pulverized GG crackers
- 1/2 tub Melanie’s Medleys Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Add all ingredients except cream cheese and chocolate chips to a large bowl and mix well.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Scoop small amount of batter into each muffin tin.
- Scoop small spoonful of cream cheese into each muffin tin.
- Cover each muffin with remaining batter.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe.