Chocolate Chip & Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Waffles
Inspired by the original F-Factor Pancake/Waffle
- 4 pulverized GG Crackers
- 2 tbsp Chocolate PB2
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 heaping tbsp Melanie’s Medleys Strawberry Cream Cheese (other flavors you could use are: Salted Caramel, Honey Pecan, Plain, Blueberry, Cinnamon Toast- just to name a few)
- Sukrin Fiber Syrup
- Add all dry ingredients, except chocolate chips and cream cheese, into a bowl and mix well. Add wet ingredients and mix all ingredients together.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour in half of the batter into the hot waffle maker. Add scoop of Melanie’s Medleys Strawberry Cream Cheese on top of center of the batter. Cover with remaining batter. Close lid.
- Cook until waffle maker indicates waffle is done.
- Drizzle with fiber syrup and top with fresh strawberries.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe.