- 1 box of Banza Spaghetti (8 oz) (or your preferred pasta)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, plus 3 tbsp
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Chopped basil
- Marinara sauce
- Cook Banza Spaghetti al dente in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add milk, eggs, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add cooked spaghetti to bowl and mix all ingredients throughly.
- Preheat waffle maker to medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick spray (if waffle maker requires).
- Place 1/3 of spaghetti mixture onto the waffle maker. Cook until waffle maker indicates waffle is done.
- Lift open waffle maker, spray top of waffle maker with additional non-stick spray, and sprinkle top of waffle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella. Close waffle maker and let cheese melt for approximately 15 seconds.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat 2 more times with remaining ingredients.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan and fresh basil. Serve with warm marinara sauce.