Taco Zucchini Boats
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 jar salsa
- Optional toppings: Mexican cheese, salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add salsa evenly to bottom of lasagna pan.
- Slice each zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the flesh in the middle. Boil water in pot and cook zucchini in water for one minute. Set aside.
- Sauté ground beef in large skillet pan until cooked. Drain excess grease. Return pan to heat and add taco seasoning.
- Scoop taco meat evenly into zucchini boats. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Place each zucchini boat into lasagna pan that is coated in salsa and cover pan with foil.
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with additional toppings.