Cauliflower Crust Waffle Pizza
- 2 1/2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp marinara sauce
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place riced cauliflower in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with saran wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Preheat waffle maker.
- In bowl, add 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Divide cauliflower mix evenly to make 2 cauliflower pizzas.
- Add one half of mix to waffle maker and cook until waffle maker indicates pizza is ready. Repeat with remaining cauliflower mix.
- Top each cauliflower pizza with marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes. Broil for additional 2 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with fresh basil.