Garlic and Herb Zucchini Ravioli
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut into 1/4 inch slices (24 slices)
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese for filling, plus more for topping
- 3 tbsp Melanie’s Medleys Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, plus more for topping
- 2 tbsp pulverized GG crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on bottom of lasagna pan (13×9 pan).
- Grill each slice of zucchini on a grill or large skillet. Set aside.
- Saute spinach in medium skillet in 1 tsp olive oil until wilted.
- Add ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and spinach to large bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Set two zucchini noodles across each other (one horizontal and one vertical at a 90 degree angle). Place small scoop of cheese mixture in center of zucchini where they intersect. Roll both zucchini noodles over cheese mixture and place the ravioli seam side down in lasagna pan. Repeat and make total of 12 raviolis.
- Top each ravioli with 1 tbsp of marinara sauce and 1 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese. Finish each ravioli with a pinch of pulverized GG crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 3-4 minutes and serve with additional chopped basil and parmesan cheese if desired.
Disclosure: I received free samples of cream cheese from Melanie’s Medleys to create this recipe.