Beef and Broccoli Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 1 pound lean beef (sirloin, skirt steak, filet) sliced into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Soy Vey Hoisin Garlic Marinade
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp canola oil, divided
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In ziplock bag, add beef and Soy Vey marinade. Marinade in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up until overnight.
- Heat large skillet to medium high heat. Add 1 tsp of canola oil and eggs. Scramble eggs until cooked. Set aside on plate.
- Add marinated beef into skillet. Cook until desired at temperature. Set aside on plate.
- Add 1 tsp canola oil to skillet. Saute broccoli until soft. Add bag of Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry and 1 tsp sesame oil. Stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Add half of the scallions into skillet and stir into the rice.
- Add beef and scrambled eggs into rice. Mix together and heat up additional minute. Add remaining scallions as garnish when serving.