Sweet Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
- 2 packages Better Than Noodles
- 14 oz package firm or extra firm tofu
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups julienne carrots
- 6 green onions, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Fiber Syrup
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger
- Add all sauce ingredients to a food processor and set aside.
- Drain and press liquid out of tofu. Cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Marinate tofu in soy sauce for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Rinse, drain, and dry fry Better Than Noodles in large skillet. Set aside.
- In large skillet or wok, add canola oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, carrots, and green onions and stir fry for 5-10 minutes, until vegetables start to soften.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add half of sauce. Mix sauce into vegetables.
- Add tofu and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and remaining sauce to skillet. Mix sauce and noodles into vegetables. Stir fry for additional 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and top with additional green onions if desired.